Bay Area Dave

Default Beat to death...

Are you a cynic? You don't believe your local Delta dealer when he says
the X5's are the same? The Unisaw's still built stateside. Looks the
same. Do you think they are using a pair of gerbils for a motor now?
g Supposedly the new bandsaw has several worthwhile improvements.
Enough in fact for me to reconsider purchasing another one, after the
fiasco with the 28-299A.

dave

Swingman wrote:

When I was shopping for 6" jointers a couple of weeks back, I asked the
question, point blank, to a local Delta dealer the other day and all he
could/would say is that they are the "exact same" tools, but with a five
year warranty. Why do I have hard time believing that?

Has anyone seen the "fine print" of the warranty?