Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Loctite discovery

With my car up on ramps, installing a new trailer hitch from underneath, I
made an interesting discovery today. I don't work upside-down much anymore
and I get things a little backwards; I squeezed a tube of Loctite 242 onto
my favorite baseball cap and into my mouth.

There were two discoveries, actually. First, Loctite washes out of your hat
with soap and water, if you get it quickly. Secondly, it's as sweet as sugar
water. In fact, it tastes a lot like Prestone Antifreeze.

'Just thought you'd want to know, in case you ever wondered about it. If
anyone gets to taste gasket cement, please let us know what the flavor of
that's like, too. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress