Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Pool Drain Question

Dottie wrote:
On Aug 31, 3:30 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 08:22:27 -0700 (PDT), Dottie
wrote:

I have a cover on my swimming pool drain that is round, solid in the
middle and small squares around the outside...it is Miami-Dade
approved. It is supposed to be held in place with two screws. My
pool robot frequently gets caught on the lid and I have to push it
off. Somehow one screw came out. I need to replace it...but none of
us can swim well enough to go down and get a closer look.

Hint- it is a lot easier to swim down to the bottom at a shallow angle,
than to try and go straight down to something.

--
aem sends...