Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Underfloor hydronic radiators and hardwood floors

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

You can pretty much guess what my question is. Can underfloor hydronic
radiators work in conjunction with hardwood floors? I can see it being
inefficient + harwood getting damaged over time.

I've been working on a house with hydronic tubes under the hardwood floors.
The plumber told me that there are different temperature settings for wood
floors, carpeting, and ceramic tile. This house has no forced air heat.