Posted to rec.woodworking
eclipsme eclipsme is offline

Default Silicon spray on Table saw blade

Jim Weisgram wrote:
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:56:12 -0500, "Walter H. Klaus"
wrote:

Has anyone tried silicon spray on a table saw blade, to reduce power
requirement?

Walter H. Klaus

Sorry if this is redundant but I have not followed this thread until now.

My advice? Well, as long as someone asked. Are you nuts? Keep silicon
away from wood, tools, anything that might come into contact with wood.
Bad stuff when it comes to trying to fifnish your project. Can anyone
say fisheyes? Once the surface is contaminated, close to impossible to
get rid of it.

Harvey