Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default Electrical Inspection for Church

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:36:53 +0100, John wrote:

Our insurers require us to have an inspection of the fixed electrical
equipment.

Whilst I know that some of it is old, I don't think any of it is unsafe.

Before I get someone in, I would like to do a once over myself to have
the opportunity to rectify any obvious items before they do their worst!

Does anyone have a checklist or guidance on what to look for?

There are so many little things that can be picked up that I would be very
surprised if any installation is totally 100% passable. See how much is
wrong then decide the bets way forward.

This advice is worth what you paid for it.