Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whirlpool refrigerator thermostat

On Sat 30 Aug 2008 07:13:12p, told us...

Hi,

I'm trying to buy a replacement thermostat for my Whirlpool
refrigerator from my local Sears repair store. They don't seem to
have the exact part in stock. What they do have is a package that's
labelled as a universal replacement thermostat.

Do you think I can use that replacement part instead of the original
manufacturer recommended part?

Any help is appreciated.

It would probably work, but I would feel more comfortable with the actual
replacemtn part.

http://www.partstore.com/Search/Mode...Whirlpool.aspx

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 08(VIII)/30(XXX)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Labor Day
1dys 4hrs 30mins
Everyone thinks everyone else has money.