Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Backyard "Platform"

On Sat 30 Aug 2008 12:45:32p, aemeijers told us...

wrote:
Norminn told us...

How about landscape cloth with large pavers and river rock on top.

How about large pavers on 8"x8"x16" hollow block piers with vertical
holes?

Make your own 4'x4' 100 lb glass-fiber concrete pavers averaging 1/2"
thick with welded wire fence reinforcement and bumps below the corners
that rest in pier holes on 4' centers?

Nick

Find some untreated railroad tie stock, and just lay them out like the
deck of an old battleship, staggering the joints? A few rebar pins
around the edges and anyplace one starts bowing, should keep them from
moving around.

--
aem sends...

Sounds like a good idea! As I said in my first post, I wanted wood, not
concrete, or a complicated process.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 08(VIII)/30(XXX)/08(MMVIII)