Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ta-Da! a 6-month design bears fruit!

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:37:02 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

"Karl Townsend" wrote:

My "task of this year" has been noise reduction on the packing line. One
more trouble area left. When I'm done, we should be able to talk quietly to
each other while we work. Maybe don't seem like a big deal to most, but
working in the noise all day just wears you down a bit more than necessary.

Will all the noise you are eliminating be replaced by the employees ghetto blasters?

Nah. Lezbo Muzak.

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can