Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wood fence

On Sat 30 Aug 2008 08:26:29a, cshenk told us...

"willshak" wrote

I do have a personal question, as we are planning to have a 6' cedar
fence installed around our back yard, but haven't gotten any quotes
yet. Can you give me any clue as to what prices are involved? Did
they quote you by lineal foot or by total job? How much fencing are
you having done? Ours will be approximately 360 lineal feet with two
gates.

TIA

What style of cedar fence? Single sided or double sided? Plain, Dog
ear, Decorative, or Lattice top? Rough sawn or smooth?
All make a difference in material cost, besides the install price.

Agreed. And specs for us with a 300ft and 2 gates came at 3200$ for dog
ear standard fencing.

Thanks, Carol. That's the type of information I wanted. What area do you
live in? That might vary the cost.

TIA

--
Wayne Boatwright