Posted to rec.woodworking
cavisco cavisco is offline

Default Is anyone else getting fed up with Norm?

Stuart wrote:
In article
,
wrote:
Hmm, well to let you know that PBS does NOT own NYW, TOH or Ask This
Old House.
Those shows are all produced by Time Warner. They are shown on PBS as
well
as DIY networks and local channels. Are they elitist?

Being in the UK I know nothing of any of these channels and we don't
appear to have anything equivalent. Are any of them available over the net?

Hi Stuart,

I don't think they are available on the net, but there are a few short
segments on youtube. Just search for new yankee workshop. NYW has a nice
website at newyankee.com . There is always the newyankeecam on the
website if you are really bored and need to kill a few hours.
I ordered the video set on building a kitchen. While I don't do
everything as norm does, it was still a nice review on laying out and
building a kitchen.

Scott.
** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **