Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Is anyone else getting fed up with Norm?

"Mark Johnson" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:47:14 -0700, Vic Baron wrote:

I just get fed up when he starts a project and then " now I'll just
take
this to my dedicated molding machine" followed by " now I'll just take
this
to my dedicated mortising machine", etc. If I had a dedicated molding
machine, etc I certainly wouldn't need Nahm to help me.

That's why I watch the Woodwright's Shop :-).

That is like knowing and waiting for an accident to happen. ;~)

It's like Nascar for Woodworkers!

So it's like wannabes buying Pontiacs and driving like idiots on the
highway? Not sure I see the connection. ;~)

John