A.I.

Default A subject that probably has been beaten to death

Powermatic 66, end of story! I had my eye on the 5HP version of this saw
for many years, now as a new and very happy owner I can so no regrets
whatsoever. I own a Delta DJ-20 jointer as well, but as for the table saws,
that PM just looked and felt better.

hda
" " wrote
in message y.com...
I haven't seen the table saw shootout in Wood mag yet. Even though I'll
read it soon, I would like the opinions of people who have actually put
cabinet saws through their paces. I will be buying one by the end of
the year. Price is no concern, don't mean to brag. I won't cut
corners on the foundation of a good shop. And Made in the US will
figure heavily in the decision making process. I'm tired of supporting
China while our manufacturing base here is taking such a hit. No
political commentary meant by this, I have Chinese friends who mean a
lot to my family. Oops, getting off topic... Sorry I realize it will
most likely be a Jet vs Delta debate as usual. Unless there are worthy
competitors now? TIA