Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Whirlpool refrigerator not cooling

appliancedoc wrote in
:

On Aug 28, 3:33*pm, Joe wrote:
On Aug 28, 11:45*am, wrote:

Hi,

I have a Whirlpoolrefrigerator(ED25TEXHW00) that seems to have an
issue with maintaining a cool temperature. *I can turn the dial on
th

inside all the way to off and set it to a 3-4 value again and then
the motor kicks in and the fridge gets cold in a little while. *
When it is cooling, it does not seem to have issues getting to a
cold temperature. *The motor does kick on and off from time to time
like i

Extremely expensive source to buy parts!

RepairClinic.com?! From personal experience and comparison, I say to
that, bull****.

http://www.subzerolosangeles.com
__________________________________
Sub-Zeroref rigeration repair experts in LA

should once it is cold, but at some point the motor turns off and
does not kick in again resulting in the inside gaining temperature
again.

Is this something that can be fixed/replaced fairly easily? *Also,
ar

the parts available in a Home Depot/Lowe's kind of store or do you
need to go to a dealer of some sort.

Any help is appreciated.

Parts and repair help available at repairclinic.com. Knowledgeable,
fair prices and very quick shipping. Many folks in this NG have used
their service with good results.

Joe