Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:14:11 -0400, Wes wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

Don't bother with Gunner when he's being political. He thinks whatever
he's told to think, and doesn't bother with critical thinking. "Truth"
in a political discussion is "a sound Gunner makes that makes you vote
the way Gunner wants".

Coming from a pregrammed Useful Idiot (look up the term if you are not
familar with it Tim....) the irony is exquisite.

Tim, don't want to start a fight but if you have listened to the Democratic Convention and
can think critically which I am sure you can. You would notice a whole bunch of red meat,
emotionally targeted class envy bravo sierra being spewed by various politico's.

I loved the one about how the oil companies profits were larger than Microsoft. I have a
feeling the capitalization of the oil companies is a bit larger than Microsoft. Just
throw out a statement with no data for comparison aimed at people that have no clue that
Mickeysoft ass rapes them worse on product than the oil company. The only thing the
clueless know is gas is expensive. Answer this question, if oil companies were non-profit
what would the price of gas be today? Can someone tell me? That is a serious as a heart
attack question. Same for Office and XP Pro and Vista.

Bill Gates has a 7-10% profit margin? The oil companies do.

I'll be glad when this election is over. I wish Hillary had won the democratic
nomination, I have faith that liberal as she is, she wouldn't go totally nuts. Obama, oh,
I think he is going to make Carter look like he had it together.

So, I hope my last choice on the republican side, John Mc Cain wins. Wow what a choice
this cycle. An honorable man but a man that I have serious worries about his 'maverick'
tendencies.

Wes

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,