Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] Old Age

Morris Dovey wrote:

Most of us also wish for a government and 'social contract' that
would help us survive if things outside of our control put us in a
position that made it impossible to provide for our sustinance.

Also difficult to disagree with. All things considered Social Security
seems to have worked fairly well for our mobile society.

I just wish it was run on sound accounting priciples instead of being a cookie jar the
politicians to raid. http://www.fasb.org/ There are standards and government seems to
love them except when it is a constraint upon government itself.

I was checking out your website tonight but I started getting timeout errors. Guess a lot
of people are home surfing tonight. http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

Seems like 30 years ago solar collectors were popular, with the price of heating fuels
continuing to rise they likely are going to be very popular soon.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller