Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem Markem is offline

Default Feedback Please - Rail & Stile Raised Panel Door - How To

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:58:22 -0700, charlieb
wrote:

Markem wrote:
Did you know that you are posting HTML to a text newsgroup?

Mark

Yes.

snip
Did the html cause problems for you?

Attaching image files is a No No - especially when the file is a raw
image file - from a 5 Megapixel digital camera.

Anyway, comments, suggestions and/or constructive criticism of
the referenced info would be appreciated.

It was not your posting that I referenced Charlie, the name was B0B.
Except I can not put a slashed zero up and am to lazy to wander
through the special characters routine.

I have not yet looked at the your site with this latest request. Your
postings here come through as text.

Mark