@sbc(nospam)global.net

Default A subject that probably has been beaten to death

Do you happen to know the web site of the woodworking show that travels
around. I used to be on the mailing list, but haven't seen anything for
a while. I am kind of leaning towards the Unisaw. But I'm redoing the
basement now, so it's not a rush...

Swingman wrote:

North America close enough? I own a Unisaw. I've used a Jet. I've used a
Powermatic. I've played with and looked under the hood of the General 350
cabinet saw. If I was doing it again, I would look _real_ hard at the
General ... that is one mighty fine table saw.

That said, there is very little difference between the field when it comes
to cutting wood and you would be happy with any one of them, so don't fixate
too much ... the idea is to start making sawdust.

Also, keep in mind that some of the components of just about any tool you
buy these days is likely to be from the far East.