The Natural Philosopher

Default Urgent : Water leaking from heating pump 'electrical box'

Tim Jenkins wrote:

"Andy Jenkins" wrote in message

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:47:47 +0100, "Tim Jenkins"
wrote:

"Andy Jenkins" wrote in message

Hi all,

Yes - its blue - it has British Gas and Scottish Gas written on it.
It has a 'made by Myson Pumps" with a PE postcode.

Does it make any difference ?

Andy,

No, I was just curious. We have the same pump and I'd heard on the grapevine
about someone else having problems with this make/model too, so just
wondered if this design was fundamentally flawed ?

Hope you get your problem fixed though.

Cheers,
tim.

Friend of mine had two pumps in two years go in new house.

Got fed up, called independent plumber, who drained and flushed the
system, getting out lots of little solder bits, installed a GRUNFOSS and
never looked back..