Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default DTV converter boxes - good, bad, ugly?

Just got a Zenith at Circuit City. It works well, has pass thru, you can
see program listing of both the current station and other stations on screen
without changing the channel. Automatic channel search, signal strength
indicator, and many display modes (automatic, increase vertical to fit,
shrink horizontal to fit). Definitely recommend.

"N8N" wrote in message
So the converter boxes have been out for a while now... do any of
them stand above the rest of the field? I don't think I'm ready to
start purchasing new TVs yet, nor am I getting very far with wiring my
whole house for cable, so I might as well go ahead and get my coupons.

nate