Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default DTV converter boxes - good, bad, ugly?

On Aug 28, 10:34*pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/28/2008 5:40 PM dpb spake thus:

wrote:

Zenith DTT900 is fine. *I bought 2 and like them

Is it one w/ analog passthru???

According to the sheet I got from the TV converter box coupon agency,
that one does have analog passthrough (both the 900 and the 901).

Thanks for the replies guys, I did see those at CC so I went ahead and
ordered my coupons. Please post and let us all know if something
changes and there's a new better product (since I won't get the
coupons for another month it appears.) I did a little searching on
the Zenith unit and it sounds like the audio output is weak on pre-May
'08 built models FWIW. Only a concern, I guess, if you are using the
RCA plugs for audio and not the RF modulator.

nate