Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default really old phone lines

In article ,
aemeijers wrote:
...snipped...
You can buy your own demarc box or SNID or whatever, you know. The
internet is a wonderful thing. Just connect the old telco house feed to
the 'protected' side of the box.

--

So you are saying that I should modify wiring that belongs to the
phone co? Yeah, I know I could install a box myself, but I guess I can