Posted to rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

Default Is anyone else getting fed up with Norm?

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:47:14 -0700, Vic Baron wrote:

I just get fed up when he starts a project and then " now I'll just take
this to my dedicated molding machine" followed by " now I'll just take
this
to my dedicated mortising machine", etc. If I had a dedicated molding
machine, etc I certainly wouldn't need Nahm to help me.

That's why I watch the Woodwright's Shop :-).

That's going too far the other way, I don't have time to do everything the
hard way with crude tools. I like power where it can save some heavy labor
and some hand where they can do the fine work. By the way, have you noticed
his hands are covered with band-aids, bandages, blackened finger nails and
other wounds from his tools.