Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] else24@gmail.com is offline

Default Is anyone else getting fed up with Norm?

On Aug 29, 12:22*pm, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
I remember years ago when my wife saw him paint over a beautiful wood
project with green milk paint. *She screamed, "Why is he doing that"?

I tried to explain Norm Abrams to her. She didn't get it.

Truthfully, neither do I. :-)

At the first Woodcraft Parking Lot Show I went to in Madison, they had
Scott Phillips from American woodshop doing some demos. That was fun.
Especially the part where he talks about Norm's Belt Sander. "It's a
great machine except it takes up more space than a car and when he
turns it on he browns out Boston!"

But I still watch the show. He's like family. He exasperates me at
times but his heart's in the right place.