Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_2_] Lee Michaels[_2_] is offline

Default Is anyone else getting fed up with Norm?

"Frank Boettcher" wrote

Actually, having worked for an underwriter, I believe it is they who
supply all those nice machines. And since they are restricted in the
manner in which they can hawk same, the agreement is usually that they
will be used on the show for appropriate operations.

Yabbut, blotting out the trademark will only fool the absolute novice. Most
people can recognize the brand of tool. Besides, isn't there a commercial
for the primary brand of tool on there anyway?

Sooo....., there may be some restrictions. But the the company (Delta) gets
pretty good exposure anyway, even with the restrictions.

Again, I am not complaining or implying anything improper. I just thinks it
smacks of the elitist, arrogant PBS culture. It just seems a little
hypocritical to me.