Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Self-Reproduction of a Universal Machine Tool

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:24:31 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

snip
There was some bad stuff like a 2o7 cookie in that last link, and
Zonealarm blocked 12 intrusion attempts.

If you are really concerned about "cookies" you best stay
off the Internet. You can't get anywhere much nowadays
without accepting them, BUT you don't have to keep them
around after you get what you wanted...

I've been messing with Google's cookies for years now. I'll
leave them for several days and then edit them a bit.
Nothing like feeding some bogus crap back into their system.
They always catch it and feed me a new set of numbers, but
it gives their techs something to do setting up validating
routines and such.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b