Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
KC-Mass KC-Mass is offline

Default NewYankeeWorkshop

A friend just proved to me that Russ Morash, the producer lives at 41
Pleasant st Lexington and that it is on his property.
That would make it just west of Wilson's farm.

"KC-Mass" connearneyATcomcastDOTnet wrote in message
. ..
It is in Lexington, MA. If you go to Wilson's farm and look across the
fields to the east you can see the workshop. I haven't been by in about
15 years so it may be overgrown now but that is where it is. May be best
to look in winter when the trees are bare.

"Jason Grasso" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone know the exact location of the New Yankee Workshop? Some
people say south Burlington, others say a suburb of Boston. I think the
South Burlington address is just a p.o. box. It seems as though anyone
who knows where it is located won't tell anyone.