Posted to alt.home.repair
olddog olddog is offline

Default In-ground swimming pool question

"Oren" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:23:08 GMT, "retired53" [email protected] wrote:

I've looked at some of the valve gaskets and they are in bad shape so
that's
what I'm going to do. I have two extra valves because of the spa.

An auto store will carry gasket material; for making your own gasket.

Good idea if the gaskets are not available anymore but the gaskets would
have to be able to withstand chlorine. I doubt the spider gasket would be
"easy"

http://image.bizrate.com/resize?sq=6...8097&mid=21793

I wasn't thinking of getting gaskets off of Craigslist. I was thinking of
getting the entire filter.

Looks similar to this

http://www.recreonics.com/images2/hr...and_filter.jpg