Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Corian, Silestone, Granite, LG or Plywood???? :O/

On Aug 27, 10:26*pm, aemeijers wrote:snip

Ah, the freedom of being low on the food chain. Deciding what stone or
faux stone countertops to buy, and what 800 dollar sink to buy, will
never be anything I need to worry about. If I get a bonus next year, I
might spring for new formica and a stainless sink thicker than 22 guage.

--
aem sends...

Use the money you save to treat yourself to something like a nicely
engraved Winchester 12. That's something the overpaid $800 sink people
will always be utterly clueless to appreciate. In the end, Formica
(and pragmatism) will win.

Joe