Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default In-ground swimming pool question

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:23:08 GMT, "retired53" [email protected] wrote:

I've looked at some of the valve gaskets and they are in bad shape so that's
what I'm going to do. I have two extra valves because of the spa.

An auto store will carry gasket material; for making your own gasket.

I've not make a pool valve gasket, yet. The thread reminded me of the
material and tools in the tool box. Draw and cut is easy...

Good idea to look on craigslist for replacement parts. I wouldn't have
thought of it.

Caution on used gaskets taken from parts. New is better, unless you
make yourself one.