Virgle Griffith

Default Wine Rack

Hi...just wondering if anyone knows of a good plan for a wine rack?

Thanks!!
Tools Needed:
Saw (I used a chop saw, but a hand saw and/or sharp utility knife

would
also work)
Utility knife
Drill Motor & 1/4" drill bit

[snip]

What kind of rigid drain pipe are you talking about? I have never seen
white outside/black inside. And cut it with a utility knife? Not the PVC
I have seen. And, why not just glue the pipes together? And, are you
using 12" chop saw?

I used a 10 in. chop saw and rotated the pipe a little. I used the thin wall
stuff.
I built a frame with doors and have 16 sections to a row and 8 rows high.
I put a dab of PC glue at the points where the pipe touched each other.
Have it filled up with fig, blackberry, blueberry and Norton grape wine.

Virgle