Posted to rec.woodworking
dabears525 dabears525 is offline

Default Plans or pictures of a Stock Cart

If you look at the original question, I never asked for a copy of Norm's
drawing.
I asked for ideas for a stock cart and referenced the one Norm built
as a way to describe what I was looking for.
You got so narrow minded on your perception of somebody getting something
copyrighted.
Tell me you have never asked anyone for help.
You were born with all skills needed?
What a load of crap! You got information from others and used it to better
yourself or what you where building. Let's hear you explain that????
Look at all of the good ideas many people contribute like Morris who posts
pictures as well and others.

What is the purpose of this newsgroup if not a place to discuss our
enjoyment of working with work and sharing ideas??

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"dabears525" wrote:

I was not trying to start a ****ing contest!

NO, just looking for free engineering.

Buying the plan was not the issue.

Since this drawing shows three different projects for the price of one,
you win.

BTW, the roller guide is probably the "sleeper" project of the group.

Lew