Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Barnes Mike Barnes is offline

Default "Stanley" Knife Recommendations Wanted

In uk.d-i-y, sm_jamieson wrote:
Don't use stanley knives, use the snap-off blade knives. The blade has
a hole through which the slider goes, and the slider locks into
grooves in the knife, so the blade cannot possibly pull out. My metal
knife has a big knurled screw that holds the thing together keeping
the blade very stable.

What make is it? I've never found a knife that held a snap-off blade
anywhere near firmly enough for my liking. Particularly useless are the
ones with a press-in button on the side to release the slider - no good
whatsoever for left-handers.

--
Mike Barnes