Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Micky Savage[_2_] Micky Savage[_2_] is offline

Default Bad neighbours and cctv question

"Sarah" wrote in message
well we've been having troubles from pain in the backside neighbours from
late night drinking to kicking footballs at our windows on purpose and at
our sky dish. Reported it to the relvant people who seem to do nothing.
Had a victim support person turn up out of the blue today and they
siggested putting a cctv camera up on the inside and if it is slightly
watching your sky dish and catches them in the act you have instant proof
? (buy the way the list of their stupidity is far to lon to type, were
tolerant to a level but they have gone beyond too far)

So knowing nothing about cctv, I thought you guys would know ?

Do I need something that connects to my pc or tv ? also would need to
store the footage maybe on a hard disc or a blank dvd ?

A bit out of my depth here so advice welcomed.

Thanks

Hi Sarah,
If you care to ring me I would gladly give you any advice you need.

Micky Savage.
Modern Security Systems . Leeds u.K.

07984073882

WOULD TAKE TO LONG TO TYPE.