Posted to alt.home.repair
Welsh Dog Welsh Dog is offline

Default Bird Problem

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 13:29:12 -0700, Eric
wrote:

There is this one small bright yellow bird that is banging on my kitchen
window incessantly. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. I've gone outside
and drove him off, sprayed the hose at him, washed down the window but he
still comes back. If i drive him away he's back in a minute or 2.
Any ideas as to why this bird is acting so weird? And how i can get him to
just go away?

Where are you??

He may be acting territorial and trying to frighten off an intruder
from his patch. Tried making the window less reflective perhaps which
will reduce the visibility??

Welshdog
--

News and views... for people like youse!!

Australian Opinion
(http://australianopinion.com)

Not as strange as it looks!