Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Obama

Evidently your reading comprehension issues are as yet, unrresolved.
Pity. What general were you referring to?

I failed to see any in the forwarded message.

Or is this your attempt at jocularity and buffoonery?

Gunner

I quote (you)

one of our most experienced and respected Officers - a
full Colonel - who was offered General if he would stay in.

Me, a buffoon - surely you jest Gunner - my comments were most
sincere. Its a pity that such important news has to be relayed via a
trailer in the deserts of California....if you have any more startling
news please, let us know..the world needs to know whats going on.....

Andrew VK3BFA.

Come on, are you saying that just because Gummer is an idiotic weirdo living
in the desert of Kern County his message is not to be believed? I think you
can blame that on how scared the right wingers are of the dreaded Democrats?
Why, it's driving them to fantasy. They are terrified of all the disasters
that will befall the country if those dastardly Democrats get power. Uh,
wait a minute, didn't the Democrats control the congress for 40 years and
didn't they dominate the country all during WWII? You would think having
Democrats in charge is something that has never happened and we should fear
it like nothing else. Not like what just happened in the last eight years
though, right? It's funny, these nuts have all these dire fantasies about
how horrible it will be for Democrats to be in power but the record is that
when they are the country does much better than when republicans are in
charge. It's like they are completely unaware of the string of disasters
that have come under republican rule. Starting with not preventing the 9/11
attacks, moving into Katrina, then into the credit crunch, the housing price
collapse, the 20% drop in the stock market, and on to a couple of wars that
seem to have no end, just to name a few. They gloss over all these
"disasters" as if they mean nothing and are so good as to warn us as to the
danger of Democratic majorities. Well folks, I've seen both and I'll take
the Democrats any day of the week. But then I'm not prone to fantasies.

Hawke