Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circuit breaker panel cabinet knock-outs.

It's just apperances. Don't expect to win a beauty award for your panel.

I've found knock outs sometimes work better if you pound from inside out.
Don't use your replacable tip screw driver for pounding, or the screw driver
won't work right any more.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
My circuit breaker panel cabinet has 2 existing, already-installed
breakers with nothing attached. I would like to use one as a
dedicated line for a spare refrigerator in the basement. All of the
existing bx-cables exit the cabinet from the top, and _every_ existing
panel knock-out on the top of the cabinet is occupied. There are
knock-outs on the side of the cabinet, but I’m wondering, is there
some rule or code that prohibits exiting from the side?

All advice appreciated.
Thanks.
-Theodore.