Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Any refrigeration experts out there?

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:42:54 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Leon
Fisk quickly quoth:

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:45:53 +0200, "Steve Lusardi"
wrote:

snip
I ordered the book. It is $65. Must be good. Had to buy a used one. It is
out of print.
Steve

Steve, they must have saw you coming on this one. Just in
case the deal falls through and you can try again take a
look at this search:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...+Pleasureboats

There were several new copies for under $20 when I visited.

An even better place to go looking for the best price is
he

http://www.bookfinder.com/

Give these places a whirl next time you need an odd book

Don't forget www.ISBN.nu and www.ebay.com . I get lots of 1-cent books
shipping for $2.36, the total price essentially covering Media Mail
s/h on eBay (and Amazon $4 total.)

--
Smokey the Bear's rules for fire safety should apply to government:
Keep it small, keep it in a confined area, and keep an eye on it.