Posted to alt.home.repair
retired53 retired53 is offline

Default In-ground swimming pool question

"Don Phillipson" wrote in message
"retired53" [email protected] wrote in message

I bought this house with an in-ground swimming pool 2 years ago.
. . .
I've also noticed more sand in the pool from the filter

Seek pool store advice. No sand should reach the
pool from the filter.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Yeah...I did a little research and it said I may need to drain the filter
take out the sand and replace the laterals (not sure what those are) I'd
contact my supply store but those kids usually aren't much help. I'd rather
figure it out on my own. Cheaper, and *usually* gets done correctly. It's
not rocket science. :^)