Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Black Ant Problem

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:19:06 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

On Mon 25 Aug 2008 06:31:17p, Wayne Boatwright told us...

I thought I'd try here...

We live in the Arizona desert near Phoenix and have a significant problem
with large black ants in the yard. We have had exterminators (costly),
but they were only successful for a period of time before the ants
returned.

Following up to my own post, I just want to thank all of you for your
thoughtful and informative responses. You've offered many options, and I
have saved the entire thread to "study" and choose a course of action.

Thanks again!

Look he

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Ants