Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default FAO Clint Sharp...

Clint Sharp wrote:

Make up a list of the caps and I'll translate into part numbers if you
like. The dimensions of the larger capacitors would be useful.

I've ordered them all from a nice chap (hopefully) on ebay now. The
resistors are being a bit of a nuisance though. I thought I'd replace the
bigger ones, just in case, and they are whoppers. One's [finds resistor
calculator because forgotten value] 220 ohms but about an inch long. Seems
there's lots of 1/4w ones about. No idea what wattage this one is! How do
you tell?

Si