Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DrO DrO is offline

Default Plasma Torch Troubles

On Aug 27, 10:31*am, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Well, I'll say what everybody is thinking: *you got what you paid for.
Good luck, but keep your expectations low.

Bob

--
Nota for President

LOL, yah I know...but wife will have fit when I show up with the
Miller Bobcat! WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY FOR THAT! Women can be so
funny at times.

That is why I don't buy JET tools anymore...unless I repaint them
black. She saw the shiney white thing in the middle of the garage one
day after spending a $100 on garage saleing for plastic lawn ornaments
and had the never to yell at me about my 15th saw purchase...96 cent
cans of black paint from Walmart...I buy them by the case