Andy Jenkins

Default Urgent : Water leaking from heating pump 'electrical box'

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 11:11:11 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

Andy Jenkins wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 09:22:56 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

Hah. Not if it was installed by the idiot who did mine. No isolation
valves.

Yeah - same here .. no valves either side.

Do you install valves before you replaced the pump?

I had exactly the same thought - but like yourself time was of the
essance too (I'm supposed to be working would'nt ya know .. boss is
NOT going to be happy !! ( )

Besides - looking at the pipes - I'm not sure I could get the valves
in - the piping is too twist pretty much all the way until it gets to
a t-junction.
--
Andy Jenkins
UK Broadband Usergroup : http://www.uk-bug.net