Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jason Grasso Jason Grasso is offline

Default NewYankeeWorkshop

Yeah, I used to live in Massachusetts. I don't think you would even be able
to see it from the street because the workshop is in the back of his house.
It is the same land where they film the Victory Garden.

I just thought it would be interesting to know what town it was in because
there is a good chance I may have driven by it a few times.

"mapdude" wrote in message
. ..
The show location is at the producers farm.

Jason Grasso wrote:
So is that a yes, or a no?

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
Jason Grasso wrote:

Does anyone know the exact location of the New Yankee Workshop? Some
people
say south Burlington, others say a suburb of Boston. I think the South
Burlington address is just a p.o. box. It seems as though anyone who
knows where it is located won't tell anyone.
OMG, we got a Norm stalker here, is it the plaid or the brads that does
it
for you?
;-)
--