Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Copper Wire laying around

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 00:37:11 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:14:19 -0500, neogeo
wrote:

I have entire boxes full of copper wire that has been stripped from
standard 14/2 UF cables. I also have even more scrap wire that can be
stripped.

Anyone have any good ideas on what to do with this? Should I melt it
and mold it (is that an option), should I use it as is? Any ideas
would be great.

Keep it so that you can make Explosively Formed Projectiles. When
George Bush gets his Nazi police state, becomes Der Fuhrer, and
armored vehicles are rolling through your area to cart you off for
extermination, you can blow them to smithereens like the insurgents do
to M1A1 Abrams tanks in Iraq. The molten copper even cuts through the
mighty Abrams' armor.
Dave

Dave? Bush is out in January.

Now Im glad to see your BDS is not yet reached the terminal stage yet,
but early onset madness appears to have occured.

Now EFPs, platter charges and so forth are likely to be called for
...but it will be the Democrats National Polizi that will be the
benificiaries of said devices.

But hey..it was a good idea nevertheless.

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,