Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wobble vs stackable dado - howto

On Aug 26, 1:52 pm, "JOE MOHNIKE" wrote:

I have 2 very good friends, both woodworkers, both with fingers, or parts
of, missing thanks to the wobble dado, I would make a clock out of it and
hang it on the wall, and stick with the stack dado.

Just my opinion.

I believe it. I got a chuckle out of reading this thread when it
started.

I got a wobbler in the late 70s, put it on my radial saw and promptly
crapped in my pants when I turned it on.

Old wobbly was too big for the guard, so Sears advised the way to use
their wobbler on their radial saw was to remove the guard.

I remember thinking.... "you have got to be f'ing kidding me..."

I was scared to death of that thing.

Robert