Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default LM78XX schematic from 1978 National Semi Linear Data Book - Linear Voltage Regulators Roy Ferranti APN27.pdf (0/1)

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:59:35 -0400, John Popelish
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

See...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/BandGap.pdf
http://analog-innovations.com/SED/BandGapExample.pdf
http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Ba...RealSample.pdf
http://analog-innovations.com/SED/CA3046-BandGap.pdf

I have literally designed over 1000 BandGap references over the
years... they vary with process, operating voltage and current, and
how fast they can be enabled.

Of course I can't show most of them because of NDA restrictions.

Thanks for all these examples. It is beginning to look like
every time is see an inexplicable glob of transistors in an
IC, it turns out to be a bandgap reference.

To keep me amused, post schematics, and I'll post a follow-up analysis
of how it works ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |