Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default LM78XX schematic from 1978 National Semi Linear Data Book - LinearVoltage Regulators Roy Ferranti APN27.pdf (0/1)

Jim Thompson wrote:

See...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/BandGap.pdf
http://analog-innovations.com/SED/BandGapExample.pdf
http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Ba...RealSample.pdf
http://analog-innovations.com/SED/CA3046-BandGap.pdf

I have literally designed over 1000 BandGap references over the
years... they vary with process, operating voltage and current, and
how fast they can be enabled.

Of course I can't show most of them because of NDA restrictions.

Thanks for all these examples. It is beginning to look like
every time is see an inexplicable glob of transistors in an
IC, it turns out to be a bandgap reference.

--
Regards,

John Popelish