Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Beckman Industrial???

Gunner Asch wrote:
I picked up 5 Beckman Industrial Series 7200 temperature controllers
on ebay a while a go for $10

Best as I can figure out..these are capable of ramp up, hold, ramp
down etc etc all programmable with plenty of relay outputs etc

Only problem is..no manuals to be found.

My Google Fu has been defeated. I think Beckman Industrial was sold
to Emerson Electric, but calls to the various Emerson, Beckman,
Beckman Coulter etc etc are all resulting in pretty much a universal
"Huh?"

It's possible Wavetek bought up that line of products. I have no idea who
has the Wavetek line of small instruments like meters now though, but it
has changed hands yet again.