Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hat@uark.edu is offline

Default Tile Color

On Aug 25, 8:40*pm, Steve wrote:
Hello,
I had to change the shower tray and hence the contractor had to remove
the tiles above the shower tray.

I got the tiles from Lowe's. When the work is completed, I see a
slight difference in the color of the tiles. Now, I am not sure what
to do. At least I should have got some contrasting tiles but I think
its too late for that. The contractor is asking $1000 for redoing the
tiles from top to bottom. I am not sure what to do. Any advice is
really appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve.

You may consider removing one row of tiles between the old and the new
and replacing them with decorative ones. And if you are handy, you
could do it yourself.